Friday, December 21, 2007

POLITICS: Election Talk Anyone?

I am absolutely fascinated with the coming election. I live in Washington D.C., so I get politics non-stop, and I couldn't be happier about that.

This election is the greatest reality show/circus of all time. On the democratic side, you've got a a cuckold wife running on experience (8 years), a black senator promising change and a rich trial lawyer trying to connect with the poor.

On the republican side there is a an (allegedly) ethically-challenged former mayor of NYC, a mormon, a Baptist minister, and the most legitimate war hero of our time.

All we need now is Tila Tequila to invite them to move in to one house. We should be able to vote them out of the house one at a time.

Here are some of the greatest "moments" of the campaign so far:

1.) Hillary says Barack sold drugs.
2.) The Mormons think the devil is Jesus's brother?
3.) Mitt cries over civil rights.
4.) Mike Gravel
5.) Alan Keyes
6.) "I have a crush on Barack"
7.) Rudy brings protection to his affair.
8.) Ron Paul comment spammers.
9.) Huckabee's rise.
10.) Huckabee's (inevitable) fall.
11.) Two Americas (again?!?)

I love this stuff so much I wish I lived in Iowa. It is going to be a hell of a race and it isn't letting up until November 08.

No comments: